Thank you Kokkola! What more can I say to my whole hometown. They supported me in an extraordinary way through my entire career. Yesterday evening the prize giving ceremony took place in the town hall, where every athlete who won a Finnish Championship title in 2012 were honored. Unfortunately I was not able to take part. Doha is just not around the corner.
- RT @brunimir: @OurFinland Hi, a friend of mine is an exchange student from Germany and made a video of his experience in Finland https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @UCI_MTB: Hey @cycling that’s quite a way to commute to school… with style! That’s how the kids do it near the #UCIHQ 💪https://t.co/asig… 3 weeks ago
- RT @oola_sports: Hijabi Triathletes Share Their Thoughts on Trisuits at the Doha Triathlon goo.gl/abjjb1 1 month ago
- Those were the days @AlisonSydor 😊 twitter.com/capeepic/statu… 2 months ago
- RT @KathrynBertine: Fantastic look at what's really going on w/women's cycling in Africa. Linda & @Mokigirl, hats off to you! @gaudryt @Bri… 2 months ago