Flat, fast, but not so hectic as I thougth it would be. At first I was a bit scared to ride in the bunch, but as the stage went on I got more into the game. I felt good all day. Did not have to do so many hard efforts. Tried to save as much energy as possible for the next days. Now the climbing will start. Tomorrow morning we have a 3.5km long time trial and in the afternoon I hope my legs will be ready for some serious climbing.
- RT @brunimir: @OurFinland Hi, a friend of mine is an exchange student from Germany and made a video of his experience in Finland https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @UCI_MTB: Hey @cycling that’s quite a way to commute to school… with style! That’s how the kids do it near the #UCIHQ 💪https://t.co/asig… 3 weeks ago
- RT @oola_sports: Hijabi Triathletes Share Their Thoughts on Trisuits at the Doha Triathlon goo.gl/abjjb1 1 month ago
- Those were the days @AlisonSydor 😊 twitter.com/capeepic/statu… 2 months ago
- RT @KathrynBertine: Fantastic look at what's really going on w/women's cycling in Africa. Linda & @Mokigirl, hats off to you! @gaudryt @Bri… 2 months ago