This morning I started from Freiburg. A 400km long drive to Mittenwald. Luckily there was not too much traffic. I checked in to the hotel and went for a bike ride. I wanted to see the first part of tomorrow’s stage. It was good to spin the legs a bit and My legs felt so much better after the bike ride. we have eight stages ahead of us, me and my partner Carsten Bresser. I think we will be a good team. Carsten has so much experience and it will feel safe to ride with him. I will try to update my homepage daily. So stay tuned.
- RT @brunimir: @OurFinland Hi, a friend of mine is an exchange student from Germany and made a video of his experience in Finland https://t… 2 days ago
- RT @UCI_MTB: Hey @cycling that’s quite a way to commute to school… with style! That’s how the kids do it near the #UCIHQ 💪https://t.co/asig… 2 weeks ago
- RT @oola_sports: Hijabi Triathletes Share Their Thoughts on Trisuits at the Doha Triathlon goo.gl/abjjb1 1 month ago
- Those were the days @AlisonSydor 😊 twitter.com/capeepic/statu… 2 months ago
- RT @KathrynBertine: Fantastic look at what's really going on w/women's cycling in Africa. Linda & @Mokigirl, hats off to you! @gaudryt @Bri… 2 months ago