A long and hard day. The flat parts makes me really suffer. I managed to hang in the group and could once again train on my sprint ability. It has been very good sprint training during Trans Schwarzwald. It is so seldom a race finishes in a sprint, but it is good to practice it every now and then. When a sprint really counts you won’t be taken by suprise and you know what to do.
- RT @brunimir: @OurFinland Hi, a friend of mine is an exchange student from Germany and made a video of his experience in Finland https://t… 2 days ago
- RT @UCI_MTB: Hey @cycling that’s quite a way to commute to school… with style! That’s how the kids do it near the #UCIHQ 💪https://t.co/asig… 2 weeks ago
- RT @oola_sports: Hijabi Triathletes Share Their Thoughts on Trisuits at the Doha Triathlon goo.gl/abjjb1 1 month ago
- Those were the days @AlisonSydor 😊 twitter.com/capeepic/statu… 2 months ago
- RT @KathrynBertine: Fantastic look at what's really going on w/women's cycling in Africa. Linda & @Mokigirl, hats off to you! @gaudryt @Bri… 2 months ago